Nyasa is a form of yogic hand healing in which mantras and/or intentions are placed in areas of the (energetic) body.
Both the practitioner and the client use hand placements to facilitate energy flow. You (the client) lie down and are guided to place your hands on certain areas of your body as you breathe, visualise color, create inner sound and relax. The practitioner places their hands on your feet or the crown of your head.
Nyasa uses the energetic and astral body systems (the chakras) as practiced and understood by the Anahata yoga tradition.
It’s foundational intention is to activate the heart chakra first and allow all currents of energies to be filtered through the client’s heart. This facilitates a state of heart-coherence, allowing the client heart’s intelligence and magnetic field to dictate what is healthy and balanced for the client.
The experience between client and practitioner is synergetic. The practitioner does not ‘give’ energy to the client, instead the practitioner supports the client’s own energy flow.
Nyasa is suitable for everyone who wishes to experience it.
If you have any physical limitations towards lying on your back, the posture can easily be adjusted.
It’s important that you feel comfortable with your nyasa practitioner. A sense of trust and safety is crucial. In the menu is a link to my bio & CV for more background information of my training.
You can prepare for your nyasa session by making sure you will be as comfortable as possible to lie down for some time.
Where very comfortable clothing. Eat a small meal. No drugs, alcohol or coffee (unless in small amounts.)
At the session, we’ll do a few simple spinal stretches to make the body more comfortable.
I will also guide you through a simple induction to help the mind shift into a trance-state.
I’m ready to book my session.
€35 : 40 min session (30 min nyasa)
€50 : 60 min session (50 min nyasa)**
! €5 OFF if you pay in CASH !
Payment in € cash / € mobile-payment app.
For people with financial difficulties sliding scale is always open for negotiation.
**It’s possible to combine EMDR or Havening within a 60 min nyasa session
A nyasa session does not replace a visit to a medically trained professional. If you are in therapy or taking medication, consult your doctor first.
– I will disinfect my hands and be wearing a mouth mask
– You may wear a mask, but this is not required.
– I ensure that all the used areas are disinfected before and after each client.
If any of the statements below apply to either of us, the session will be canceled at any time, with no extra charge.
– Experience of any of these (light) symptoms within the past 24 hours. : congested nose, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, light cough, tightness of the chest, raised body temperature, sudden loss of smell and/or taste.
– Have come into contact with housemates or family members that have experienced the above symptoms in the past 24 hrs.
– In the past 7 days, have verified (with a laboratory test) that you have the new coronavirus.
– In the past 14 days, have housemates or family members that have verified (with a laboratory test) that they have the new corona virus.
– Are in a 14 day quarantine because you have come into direct contact with someone who has been verified to have the new corona virus.